Confirmed plenary speakers:
- Egon Balas, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University – On the Geometry of Lift-and-Project ;
- Mung Chiang, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University – Optimization in networking ;
- Donald Goldfarb, Department of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, Columbia University – Alternating Direction Augmented Lagrangian Algorithms for Convex Optimization;
- Arkadi Nemirovski, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology. – On Efficiently Computable Compressed Sensing;
- Anthony T. Patera, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. – Real-Time Reliable Solution of Partial Differential Equations on Smartphones; Application to Parameter Estimation, Design, and Optimization “in the Field” ;
- H. Edwin Romeijn, Department of Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan – Optimization of radiation therapy treatment planning;
- Andrzej Ruszczynski, RUTCOR and Department of Management Science and Information Systems, Rutgers University – Dynamic risk-averse optimization.