This website is scheduled to be sunset on 10/01/2022, please look for my new site on LinkedIn.
I am leading Machine Learning & Operations Research (MLOR) Team at IBM. Our team is focusing on leading the innovation and development in driving business metrics and performance of IBM global supply chain, which covers manufacturing, inventory management, logistic planning, and service planning.
I am registered officially at IBM as a Mentor with expertise in Data Science, and I have spent more than 250 hours on teaching, coaching and mentoring IBMers across the globe.
- 2020: IBM Supply Chain, IBM Systems
- 2016-2020: Technology Support Services, IBM Global Services
- 2013-2016: Business Re-Engineering, IBM Global Technology Services
- 2020-: Data Science Team Lead | Senior Engineer
- 2018-2020: Senior Data Scientist | Advisory Engineer
- 2013-2018: Data Scientist | Staff Engineer
- 2012-2013: Operations Research Intern
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2022: IBM Special Equity Award
- 2020: IBM Special Equity Award
- 2017-2019: IBM Merit Award
- 2016-2022: IBM Tuition Grant for Ph.D. Study
- 2015: IBM Eminence & Excellence Award
- 2013-2015: IBM Manager’s Choice Award
- 2013-2020: IBM Top Contributor