Welcome to the bilevel optimization problem library version 0.1. This is the first (as far as we know) source for bilevel optimization problem instances. Please send your instances to Ted Ralphs (ted(at)lehigh.edu) and Elspeth Adams (ela215(at)lehigh.edu)!
See the details of certain bilevel problem instances by category:
- Interdiction Assignment Problems: instances where the lower level problem is an assignment problem
- Interdiction MCDM Problems: instances with knapsack constraint in upper level
- MIPS (random) Problems: instances constructed from MIPS instances
- MIPS (symmetric vs nonsymmetric) Problems: instances where two lower level auxiliary files exist (symmetric instances have budget constraint coefficients all equal to 1; nonsymmetric instances have different coefficients)
- Small Problems: a few instances with no more than 20 variables
The bilevel optimization problem library is maintained by Ted Ralphs (ted(at)lehigh.edu) and Sahar Tahernejad (sat214(at)lehigh.edu).
Please notify us if you find optimal solutions to previously unsolved problems or have additional instances to contribute to the library.
2/16: Website came online