I am a Ph.D. Candidate working with Dr. Ted Ralphs in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. My research focuses on developing theory and practically implementable algorithms for integer programming problems, along with the open-source software implementations of these algorithms. My research aim is to bridge the gap between the theory and practice of mathematical optimization.
My research interests:
- Mixed integer bilevel linear optimization
- Multilevel/multistage optimization
- Mixed integer linear optimization
- Computational optimization
- Stochastic optimization
- The intersection of optimization and machine learning
Keep exploring this website! Contact me when you find something interesting 😉 .