Second Year PhD Student
Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
I am widely interested in Nonlinear Optimization. Currently, I am working with Frank E. Curtis and Albert S. Berahas on Quasi-Newton methods.
- (Postponed) I will organize a session at the Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications (MOPTA) 2020, Bethlehem, PA
- (Postponed) I will give a presentation at the Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications (MOPTA) 2020, Bethlehem, PA
- (Upcoming) I will give a presentation at the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2020, National Harbor, MD
- (05/18/20) Started a summer internship under supervision of Jeffrey Larson and Matt Menickelly at Mathematics and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory.
- (10/22/19) Presented in a session organized by Albert S. Berahas (Methods for Large Scale, Nonlinear and Stochastic Optimization — II) at the INFORMS Annual Meeting 2019, Seattle, WA
- (08/15/19) Presented in a session organized by Frank E. Curtis (Nonlinear Optimization Algorithms) at the Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Applications (MOPTA) 2019, Bethlehem, PA
- (03/08/19) New paper out! “Limited-Memory BFGS with Displacement Aggregation” (joint work with Albert S. Berahas and Frank E. Curtis)
- (01/31/19) Our paper “A Self-Correcting Variable-Metric Algorithm Framework for Nonsmooth Optimization” has been accepted for publication in IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis (joint work with Frank E. Curtis and Daniel P. Robinson)