- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University, 2012 – 2017 (Expected)
- M.Eng., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Lehigh University, 2012 – 2014
- B.S., Systems Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2008 – 2012
- Completely positive and completely positive semidefinite tensor relaxations for polynomial optimization, with L.F. Zuluaga, submitted to JOGO, 2016.
- Alternative SDP and SOCP approximations for polynomial optimization, with L.F. Zuluaga, B. Ghaddar, J. Naoum-Sawaya, submitted to EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, 2016.
- Pricing In Non-Convex Markets with Quadratic Deliverability Costs, with L.F. Zuluaga, A.J. Lamadrid, submitted to American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2017.
- Alternative LP and SOCP hierarchies for ACOPF problems, with L.F. Zuluaga, B. Ghaddar, J. Naoum-Sawaya, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, to appear, 2016.
- Approximating the ACOPF problem with a hierarchy of SOCP problems, with L.F. Zuluaga, B. Ghaddar, J. Naoum-Sawaya, Power & Energy Society General Meeting, 2015 IEEE.
- Apple Inc., Operations Research Intern, 2016.05 – Present
- United Airlines, Enterprise Optimization Intern, 2015.05 – 2015.08
- IBM Research – Ireland, PhD Research Intern, 2014.06 – 2014.09
- I will be joining Amazon as a Research Scientist in June 2017.
- Lehigh INFORMS Student Chapter, Vice President, 2015
- Lehigh Chinese Students & Scholars Association, Vice President, 2015