COR@L is dedicated to developing, distributing, and maintaining useful, non-commercial software for numerical optimization.
- A C++ class library hierarchy for implementing scalable algorithms based on parallel tree search
- A generic framework for implementing decomposition algorithms
- A Mixed INTeger Optimizer
- A Master-Worker library for grid computing
- A software package for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones
- A Stochastic Programming Utility Library
- A generic Mixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP) solver
Other software packages
COR@L has a number of other available software packages available for use. Please see the COR@L User Software Page for information on using the software in COR@L.