- The Wiki is a wikipedia from the Lehigh ISE students for the Lehigh ISE students. It may contains any information an ISE student may find useful — from the information on using coral to where’s a good place to eat in Bethlehem. If you are looking for answers, then this is the place!
- What is a COR@L talk? – by Matt Menickelly
COR@L talks are our weekly presentations about PhD research. Every week a PhD student presents his/her research with the faculty and other PhD students. This presentation depicts what is a COR@AL talk and what are the best practices of COR@L talks. It is beneficial not only for newcomers, but for all!
- How to Succeed in Graduate School: A Guide for Students and Advisors – by Marie desJardins
This paper attempts to raise some issues that are important for graduate students to be successful and to get as much out of the process as possible and for advisors who wish to help their students be successful.
- You and Your Research – by Richard W. Hamming
Transcription of the talk centered on Hamming’s observations and research on the question “Why do so few scientists make significant contributions and so many are forgotten in the long run?”
- Eleven practices of effective postgraduate supervisors – by Richard James and Gabrielle Baldwin
This guide is about the role of the supervisor and the quality of supervision.
- Web Application – by Sertalp B. Cay
Lehigh INFORMS web application is the fastest way to check news and events. It is offered as an Android Application in Google Play Store, and iOS users can create a shortcut to their home screen. We would be glad to hear your comments!