My advisor is Ted Ralphs. Currently I am working on discrete second order conic optimization, more on that will appear soon. I also worked on inverse optimization. Following is the related ISE Technical Report.
- A. Bulut, T. Ralphs, On the Complexity of Inverse MILP, ISE Technical Report 15T-001, Lehigh University, March 2015.
Following is a list of presentations related to my work on inverse optimization.
- A. Bulut, T. Ralphs, On the Complexity and Solution of Inverse Mixed Integer Linear Programs, INFORMS Annual Conference, Mineapolis, MN, October 2013.
- T. Ralphs, A. Bulut, A. Lodi, F. Rossi, S. Smriglio, and G. Woeginger, Complexity and Multilevel Optimization, Mixed Integer Programming Workshop, UC Davis, July, 2012.
- A. Bulut, T. Ralphs, An Algorithm for Solving Inverse Integer Programs, INFORMS Annual Conference, Phoenix, AZ, October 2012.
- T. Ralphs, A. Bulut, Inverse Integer Linear Programs: Complexity and Computation, INFORMS Computing Society Conference, Santa Fe, New Mexico, January 2013.
The following is the list of presentations related to GiMPy and GrUMPy.
- T. Ralphs, A. Bulut, Michael O’Sullivan, Osman Ozaltin, GIMPy and GrUMPy: Visualization for Optimization in Python, INFORMS Annual Conference, Phoenix, AZ, October 2012.
- T. Ralphs, A. Bulut, B. Hunsaker, M. O’Sullivan, O. Ozaltin GiMPy and GrUMPy: Visualization for Optimization in Python, INFORMS Computing Society Conference, Santa Fe, New Mexico, January 2013.
I worked on Sparse Inverse Covariance Selection problem as my Optimization Methods in Machine Learning class project with Murat Mut. We implemented a portion of algorithm proposed by Scheinberg and Rish in parallel. Here is our report.
I have completed my M.S. thesis titled “Order Driven Flexible Shop Management”. It is about management of make to order production systems. You can get it from here.